Thursday, July 26, 2007
* I rode my scooter to work everyday this week.
* My boyfriend is on a softball team called "Tammy and Tina do America" and they wear pink hats.
* He also loves to mow the lawn, and he loves dogs - I'm starting to think he's an alien!
* It's supposed to be 80 degrees today.
* We're going to visit my momma next week.
* My brother comes for a visit in a few weeks.
* Someone at work got a puppy! Awwww.
* Did I mention that he likes to mow the lawn?!
Anyway, as you can see, I have a lot to be happy about. Life is good. So good.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
A page for my brother. This is the first time I've scrapbooked in months. I think I need to get a grip on life a little. But I've been inspired lately and felt the need to get something down on paper. Hope to keep that flow going.
Justin's coming to visit next month - so looking forward to that! Haven't seen him in a while. I can't believe he'll be in New York two years by then. Time just goes so fast these days.
Well, lots of love little brother. Hope you don't mind me plastering your silly tongued photo all over the internet ;)