Friday, March 23, 2007

Changes

Another set of changes in my life. I just received the new issue of CK magazine yesterday, and read Ali's article on documenting changes. I suppose those things have a way of finding you when you need them.
I've decided that married life is not for me. That's a pretty big change I'd say. I am on my own now, for the first time really. There are a lot of feelings that go along with that: apprehension, fear, a little bit of anxiety. But most of all, I feel strong. I feel in control of myself. I feel like I am capable. Capable of all the things in life that need to be done, and comforted by the idea that I can take care of them myself.
So, I am embracing this change. Taking the steps, for myself, that make me feel good about life. It feels wide open. I have everywhere to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment