Shelly tagged me! So I guess I am coming out retirement for this :) but it's about time!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them. (if you can)
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger that they've been tagged.
My list of Quirks:
1. I involuntarily say "hmmm" when I disagree with something my husband says.
2. I don't like my food to touch. STAY ON YOUR OWN SIDE!
3. I just can't bring myself to use all the acronyms floating around on the internet. I don't mind if other people do, but I feel like a copy-cat when I try to use them.
4. I snuggle with my doggies under the covers. They sleep like people.
5. I put my hand on my husband tummy in almost every photo of us together. I can't help it, he's got a cute tummy.
6. I spend WAY too much time reading blogs on a daily basis. Being able to look into other peoples lives is kind of voyeuristic. Much more interesting than working, that's for sure!
I can't think of anyone to tag who hasn't been already. So, I'll just make this rule: if you are reading this and haven't been tagged, you can leave your 6 quirks in the comments section or a link to your blog with them on there. Now YOU are tagged! :)
And then she was 5.
3 years ago