Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall!

I am so happy it's fall. I LOVE this time of year! The leaves are starting to change, it's raining today, and I just feel like being all snuggled and cozy at home. Unfortunately, I have to be at work instead (not so cozy). But in a few hours...well, after work and the gym, I will be at home in my slippers. I guarantee it! :)

Life has been flying by as usual. Last weekend we enjoyed the company of about 7 of Dave's childhood friends. Maybe a little too much fun. All the guys went golfing on Saturday and I slept, and slept and slept. Nice. On Sunday, Dave fixed the brakes on the car (I love my handy man) and I worked on some freelance projects.

We are back to working on the house this weekend. More painting and bathroom remodeling. Fun, fun. I'm sure we will mix in a few relaxing things to balance it out.

Hope you are enjoying the start of fall as much as I am. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment