Sunday, October 19, 2008

hello Denver

We're in Denver today. Flew in yesterday evening and will be here until Wednesday evening. Dave has a training conference here at the hotel. Me? Right now I'm laying in the most comfortable bed ever. I decided not to be too ambitious on this trip. I brought a bunch of art supplies should the mood strike. I also brought the computer, iPod, books, and my nail polish. Mmmmm. I could get used to this! 

I didn't get much more information from the RE on Friday. He confirmed that they will be removing my right tube. It will mean a 4-5 day recovery vs. 2 days. And it will have to be done at the hospital instead of the clinic. We have a follow up appointment next Friday where I'm sure we will schedule the surgery. I'm pushing for sooner rather than later. I'm ready to get this done and move on. 

Well, I'm off to take a nap. :) We'll be heading into downtown Denver for dinner and check out the area a little after Dave finishes for the day. Love.

1 comment:

  1. HEY! Hope you're having a great and relaxing time in Denver! :)

    ReplyDelete