Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Oh, Eight.

Welcome to a new year!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Ours was eventful, to say the least. After our trip to Arizona, horrible colds, and moving - we need another vacation! But I am excited about this new year, and new opportunities that come with it.

I plan to do more blogging this year. I don't really do resolutions, but if I were to do one, that's what it would be. More blogging. So, wish me luck. :)

We celebrated New Year's in Tacoma with some friends at First Night, eating yummy Thai food and listening to music in the streets. And we started the year off right by not working on house projects yesterday! We had a great day just hanging out. We went for a hike, took a nap and went out for pizza and a movie. It was a nice change.

And, now it's back to life in full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment