Thursday, March 20, 2008

I think you can tell

What we've been up to:


Sorry for the long delay. Makes for a boring blog! We've just been so busy lately getting this darn remodel closer to done. We are VERY excited to be at the grouting countertop stage, which we should have done tonight. Yay! I'll post some photos of the finished project as soon as I can.



My dear friend, Shelly is at 34 [edit: 35!] weeks today (holy cow) and we celebrated with a baby shower last weekend. She is the cutest pregnant girl ever. I can't believe how fast it's gone. Seems like just a month or two ago when they first told us the news! Well, I am very excited to meet the new little member of the Massey family. But no hurry! ;)



This weekend we are heading North to a wedding for one of Dave's childhood friends. That should be fun. Then we are back to work on the remodel. No rest for the weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment