Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Random things

Evergreen tagged me on her blog this week to post 7 random facts about myself. I'm terrible at these, but here goes...

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.

Randomness:
1. I lived in 22 places before I was in 2nd grade.

2. When I was almost 5 I fell off a slide head first onto gravel. I had to have stitches and it took the doctor, 2 nurses & my mom to hold me down to give me a shot. I hate needles.

3. I used to play "mother nature" with my best friend in elementary school and we would rescue wild animals and "sweep" the forest floor with branches.

4. I didn't ride on a plane until I was 18. And now I've lost count.

5. I'm allergic to strawberries.

6. We don't watch TV/have cable.

7. I've had dogs, cats, rabbits, pigeons, parakeets, ferrets, a guinea pig, a turtle and fish. Not all at once. :)


OK, sorry if you've done this already! I'm tagging:
PJ, Shelly, Sarah, Missy, Leslie, G, and Shinejil

2 comments:

  1. I was a bit of a nomad in my youth as well, I figure it make me less resistant to change.
    Have a happy Christams Lea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image of you playing Mother Nature! I love it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete