Tuesday, December 30, 2008

There and back

We had a lovely Christmas Day at home this year. I made cookies and toffee the day before. My Dad came over in the afternoon and I made dinner - walnut crusted pork chops with roasted veggies. Yum.

We had not planned on leaving town, but had a semi-family emergency and flew down to Arizona on Friday. Just returned last night. Phew.

The cycle day 12 ultrasound is tomorrow. It will actually be CD11, but close enough. I am getting nervous that the Letrozole/Femara didn't have any effect. Please let there be some follicles growing! I finished the pills on Saturday with (fortunately) very little side effects. I had a killer headache the first day, and felt a little jittery the first two days. After that...nothing. I feel pretty fortunate, especially since we had to travel.

Hopefully I'll have some good news tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck...I will be thinking of you! Grow little follicles, grow!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had good luck with the letrozole... four follicles! Three on one side and one on the other. I hope you have great results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you get great news today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fingers are crossed for you hun!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete