Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow day

It's been snowing for a couple days now and I stayed home today. Yesterday was a bit of a fiasco. Dave and I took transit to work, which requires walking a mile to the bus stop. It was fine in the morning when the snow was only a couple inches. By the time I headed home (early) around noon it was about 5 or 6 inches. A lot to trudge through with my arms full and snow pelting me (yes, pelting) straight at my face. And wouldn't you know it, I left my brand new umbrella on the darn bus in the morning! Grrr.

Other that that, I love the snow. It is so beautiful and the dogs love to play in it. It's quite an adventure taking them out to do their business. We spend about twenty minutes hopping around in it (them) and throwing snowballs (me). Bubba, the schnauzer, likes to eat snow. Especially snowballs. Good times.

Speaking of doggie outtings, they are calling me now. :) Hope you are enjoying your day wherever you are.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment